Florida is the biggest state of USA. Many car accidents are happened here everyday.
Following are the most common types of accident in Florida.
- Reckless driving accidents
- Accidents that happened because of poor weather and road condition
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Accidents that happened because of defective vehicle and its compenents
- Traffic Accidents
Most common types of car accident injuries
- Back Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Psychological Injuries
Learn More at http://glotzerlaw.com/5-of-the-most-dangerous-car-accident-injuries/
Facts about driving and car accident statistics in Florida:
- More than 200,000 road accidents occurred annually in 2009
- Florida saw an increase from 235,778 traffic crashes in 2009 to 281,000 in 2012 – approximately 770 crashes a day!
- The number of fatalities from the 2012 road accidents stood at more than 2,400, the third highest in the United States.
Learn More at http://glotzerlaw.com/12-facts-you-probably-didnt-know-about-florida-car-accidents/